Big Creek Missions is a Christian ministry center in Bear Branch, Kentucky that works to connect churches and volunteer groups from across the country with needs that exist in the Leslie, Clay, and Perry County areas.
Students and adults will choose between three ministries upon arrival.
- Children's - leading daycamps, BYB clubs, and working with local children's programs
- Community - assisting in community outreaches, working with local agencies and ministries to spread the gospel (this is among our most popular ministries!)
- Construction - assisting in renovation of homes of those in need.
Going Global Inc.
- We equip and encourage young leaders of the Body of Christ throughout the world through sound biblical teaching, providing resources, encouragement and leadership skills development.
- We bring hope, joy and Christian teaching to children throughout the world by providing love and encouragement, financial support, food, clothing and worker training.
- We connect the Body of Christ from developed countries with the church in developing countries in order to reach the people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We help leaders in the Body of Christ to develop vision for mobilizing their church in God's mission to a lost and hopeless world without salvation through Jesus Christ.
- We provide humanitarian assistance for those in need regardless of race, gender, age, religious beliefs, or geographic location.
News Service 2000 is a non-profit Christian organization that exists to provide aid to the Persecuted Church through:
- Bible Distribution
- Financial Support
- Humanitarian Aid
News Service 2000 works to provide information to the American Church for the purpose of:
- Prayer Support for Persecuted Christians
- Raising funds for Bible distribution and humanitarian aid for Persecuted Christians
Peter and Rebecca run Love Children's Home, an orphanage in Asia that shares the love of Jesus to numerous children. They also provide biblical training to young men and women, raising them up to minister the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Paul and Christine Pierquet are missionaries to Kiev, Ukraine. Their family includes twins Evan and Emma. Paul is serving as the lead pastor for Kiev International Christian Assembly, an international church in Kiev, Ukraine. In the post-Soviet era, the nation has enjoyed dramatic growth among its churches, and there is a great need for trained leadership and church planting. They are excited about what God is doing in and through internationals living in Kiev.
Missionaries to North Africa
Shepherd's Field Children's Village
Our vision is to resurrect hope in the lives of special needs orphans of all ages by providing:
- Security & love in their otherwise uncertain lives
- Family environments & facilitation of their permanent adoption
- Care for their medical, emotional, and educational needs
- Vocational & spiritual preparation for lives overflowing with purpose
More than 100 children are current beneficiaries of the Philip Hayden Foundation's work at our primary facility, Shepherd's Field Children's Village.
Our ultimate goal is for each child entrusted to our care to be adopted into a permanent family or prepared by us for an independent, productive, and fulfilling life.
Manna for Life's vision is to:
- Provide food and clothing to people in a dignified and respectful manner.
- Network with other local organizations to provide food and shelter to the homeless and people in need.
- Provide resources regarding agencies and organizations that provide food, clothing, shelter, and health needs.
- Work with businesses and other organizations to better our community.
Manna For Life provides sandwiches, coffee, and bread for those in need. Each week, over 6000 sandwiches are distributed. Even more importantly, they provide a compassionate ear, and a place for people to have their spiritual struggles addressed as well.
Campus Crusade for Christ
Campus Crusade for Christ