Pastor Kevin continues the study of 1 Timothy by exploring 5:1-6:2. As believers in Jesus Christ and part of God’s household, we are called to honor one another as members of the same family.
Questions for further thought:
1. What does it mean to honor someone?
2. What are some ways we can show honor toward one another?
3. Is it always wise to give someone what they say they need? Why or why not?
4. Is someone’s physical need the most important thing we can provide for? Why or why not?
5. How can employees show respect toward their employers?
Consider: Do I truly show honor toward other believers in Jesus Christ as a member of my spiritual family – God’s household?